Just hanging out - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

March 16, 2022

Just hanging out

Tallahassee do nothing day

At the risk of boring our readers, I have to report that not much happened today. No biking, no dancing, no nada. 

The morning was a little drizzly but the sun finally came out and it warmed later in the day. We did a bit of thrift store shopping, and then just hung out at home watching the other RV'ers  come and go. Don finished up decorating our patio - putting out the flags, awning lights and palm tree. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer so we hope to get in some type of ride.

A little visitor to our patio today.
Heart 0 Comment 4
Bill ShaneyfeltTent caterpillar

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/web-worms-bag-worms-and-easter-61087
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
marilyn swettThanks - sort of fitting, except we're not in a tent:)
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Gregory GarceauI sure saw a lot of those things on this day (and the next day) in Ontario. Many of them really did settle on my tent.

https://www.cycleblaze.com/journals/nocomplaints/the-third-annual-local-wine-review/
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
marilyn swettTo Gregory GarceauI looked at your journal for that day and yup - those were the same critters. Sounds like they can really do damage to trees bu the moth that's created is fairly boring.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
The camelia trees were blooming in the campground.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Looks like a rose blossom, but these are camelias.
Heart 0 Comment 0
In addition, the azaleas were in full spring flower.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0