Born to boogie - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

July 16, 2022

Born to boogie

Ohio dance day

We woke up to rain this morning which continued for most of the day. It was a good thing we'd planned to go to a dance tonight as it wouldn't have made for a miserable ride. Both of our legs were really tight from all of the dancing and biking we've done this week. So the massage gun came out as it really helped loosen up the muscles. 

Around noon, the rain stopped briefly and I was entertained watching the kids from a neighboring trailer playing in the puddles. This couple had SIX kids (all below the age of 10, with 2 sets of twins along with 2 large dogs - all in a trailer not much bigger than ours!) 

What is it about kids and water? But they were loving it and burning off some energy which I'm sure the parents liked as they were soon cooped up all afternoon when the rain returned. 

We didn't do much all day, except pack up some of our things as we get ready to move on Monday. Don went to a dentist to get his crown reattached. He was lucky to find one open on a Saturday that could fit him in and would take our insurance. But he hates going to dentists so this really stressed him out. 

This evening we returned to the Cyrstal Ballroom to attend one of their studio dance parties. Again, it was DJ music along with a class before the dance. We had fun and were finally able to dance a couple of tangos. But we didn't stay until the bitter end as our legs and feet were telling us they had had quite enough exercise this week! 

These kids were having a ball splashing and swimming in this puddle.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0