Water - 11 Days in Vietnam - CycleBlaze

April 27, 2017

Water

Heart 1 Comment 0

Water, that life giving element, that can be used in many ways, from washing a car, to a youthful child, filling a balloon, to throw from an overpass onto a rapidly moving motorcycle, or into a tray, and placed in a freezer, and frozen into cubes that are placed in drinks to multiply the freshness in a can of Coke on a warm summer day, after finishing mowing the lawn with a push mower that doesn't have an engine, and the wheel needs to be oiled, but just one of them, the right one, which causes it to slide rather than roll, and makes the job that much harder.


Today, the water, other than the water that I bathed in, or made a cup of 3 in 1 coffee in, or drank from a 1.5 liter bottles, or had with breakfast, at the restaurant on the 10th floor, or cleaned myself from the "bum gun", yes, not that water. The water I wish to mention, started out in the Pacific Ocean, and became a cloud, and sometime over last night moved directly over Thanh Hoa, and this morning decided to return to the bosom of mother Earth, assuming of course that the bosom is located in Thanh Hoa, which is flat, and I think mother nature wouldn't be flat, but assuming these assumptions are true.


It is raining today in Thanh Hoa, a perfect excuse to spend a day drinking coffee at Highlands, and not cycling.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0