East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' - The Adventures of Garfield and Tango - CycleBlaze

September 22, 2021

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'

Meridian to Jerome, ID

Just another moving day as we shift east to another KOA near Twin Falls/Jerome. Since it was going to be a short drive, we took our time packing up and didn't pull out until 11:00.

There wasn't much to see along the interstate - just a lot of sagebrush and desert. We passed the time reminiscing about the bike tour we did through here 9 years ago (wow, time sure flies!). 

By early afternoon, we had pulled into the KOA and checked in. It looked like a nice place with lots of big trees but we're next to a farm that has cattle and a busy highway. And the spaces are pretty tight. Ah well, it is what it is. At least we'll have easy access to quiet roads to bike since we're definately out in the country!

We liked the little bistro table set up at this Airstream in Meridian. Even a table cloth and a vase of fresh flowers!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Da, da, da, da, da, da......Bat Jeep!
Heart 1 Comment 0
Now we're true RV'ers with the plant on the picnic table:)
Heart 0 Comment 0
Along with the state map on our door. As you visit each state, you put a sticker on the map.
Heart 0 Comment 2
Kelly IniguezDo the state stickers come in a packet, or do you buy them individually? Where?
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
marilyn swettTo Kelly IniguezThis map came as a set with the map and state stickers. You stick up the map, then put on the states. This set also had months and years stickers that you could also add. We bought this one at the KOA, but they also have them for sale on-line. Check out Amazon. You can even get a map of Canada.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0