Sunny Skies!!! - Tally Gals Bike Adventures - CycleBlaze

May 16, 2019

Sunny Skies!!!

Jettisoning layers

Sunshine! Clear views of the alps in front of us, beside us and behind us. Stopping every 20 ft the first few miles to take pictures. Beautiful reflection of the alps in the lake. Easy riding mostly downhill to a spa with a heated pool. But we did have to go through rain.

Heart 4 Comment 0
Amazing views of the alps today!
Heart 5 Comment 0
Zell am See across the lake with the alps in the background. Our first real glimpse of the alps even though we had been there for 3 days.
Heart 6 Comment 1
barbel MannGreat picture!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
Yep, 5 helmets. Check! We’re ready to go!
Heart 2 Comment 0
Pastures dotted with cows and a backdrop of the mountains.
Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 4 Comment 0
Heart 5 Comment 0
One of our many stops to take pictures or remove a layer as we warmed up.
Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 4 Comment 0

Along our route today we saw several ebike charging stations. Our hotel displayed a map that show where they are located and they are scattered all over the area. Ebikes are very prevalent here.

Our bikes, hooked up at the ebike charging station at our hotel.
Heart 2 Comment 0
Our home for the night, including a heated indoor pool. Nice luxury.
Heart 3 Comment 0
Our route today.
Heart 2 Comment 0

Today's ride: 30 miles (48 km)
Total: 1,298 miles (2,089 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 7
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Sandy OsteenI am so glad it cleared up so you could actually see the Alps, even if you had to go through “Rain”. Cute name for a town! Loved the little church, and I am sure the heated pool felt great.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
carol kishTHE ALPS are AWESOME. They took my breath away. Thanks for the journal.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago