Last day in Zell am See - Tally Gals Bike Adventures - CycleBlaze

May 15, 2019

Last day in Zell am See

Krimml Waterfall

Today is our last day in Zell am See before moving on again, we will be back on our bikes tomorrow.  Today we really made use of the mobility card that the hotels provide guests. In an effort to keep cars off the road the hotels provide guests a mobility card which gives you free unlimited access to the local trains and buses as well as discounts at local attractions.

 We used the card to go to Krimml waterfall the tallest water fall in Europe and the 5th tallest waterfall in the world. The waterfall is in 3 sections so it doesn’t fall the whole distance all at once. To see the waterfall we hiked through a snow covered forest with multiple viewing points. We hiked up about 350 meters. We couldn’t make it to the very top as it was closed due to avalanche danger! 

Heart 3 Comment 0
Heart 3 Comment 0
Heart 6 Comment 0
Heart 4 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 3 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 3 Comment 0
The walk up along the waterfall.
Heart 3 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 7
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Sandy OsteenLots of hiking but the view looks beautiful.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
carol kishTo Sandy OsteenIt looks awesome & cold!!!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
brenda bairdWhat a fun time. Enjoy yourselves. Wish I was there. I can't comment on all so I won't comment on any. Just know that I am watching you. Stay healthy. Vitamin C for sure if you can find some.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago