And Then There Were Seven - Tally Gals Bike Adventures - CycleBlaze

May 20, 2019

And Then There Were Seven

Two more along for the adventure

Two friends added to the group. Mundane chores before starting a new week. Worlds largest cathedral organ. Wonderful organ concert.  Getting ready for the next leg of our adventure.  And, a new WC experience...

Hate spending time here while on vacation but some things just have to be done....
Heart 1 Comment 0
Yep, Unfortunately Laundry doesn’t seem to take a break while on vacation.
Heart 2 Comment 0
St. Stephan’s cathedral
Heart 2 Comment 0
St. Stephens cathedral
Heart 3 Comment 0
Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
The worlds largest cathedral organ with almost 18,000 pipes and 233 registers. From the main organ console the organist can play 5 different organs in the church.
Heart 2 Comment 1
Lynn WalkerReminds me of Centenary UMC in Quincy on a smaller scale.

Still amazing to watch and hear!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago

This link below is to a you tube video of an organ concert in St Stephens cathedral. It’s not the one we went to but is very like part of the concert we heard.

Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Our hotel in Passau. The hotel used to be the owners family home and is quite old hence the cherubs on the ceilings. A wonderful mix of old and new.
Heart 2 Comment 0
We are always looking for WCs but this was a new one for us.... self cleaning...

Yay for 2 new friends joining the adventure!

Yay! welcome new friends for the next leg of the adventure!
Heart 2 Comment 0
One is a real angel!?!
Heart 3 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Sandy OsteenI wonder how long it takes to tube the pipes on that organ. Love the cathedral and art work. Enjoy your adventure, the Danube awaits!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
Marcia MealeGood question.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago