I'm your boogie man - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

July 9, 2022

I'm your boogie man

Ohio dance day

Since tonight we're going to another dance, we spent the day around the trailer relaxing and making some plans going forward in our trip. Other than a run to a grocery store that was nearby, we didn't go anywhere. 

After dinner, we drove an hour to Beachwood which is a different suburb of Cleveland. The dance was being held at La Danse Cleveland and we were pleased to find a large floating wood floor. There was a DJ spinning the tunes and light attendance which made for some nice dancing. 

We stayed for a couple of hours, then headed back home. On the drive, we enjoyed watching several large fireworks displays that we could see from the highway. 

It was too bad that this place wasn't closer to our campground as an hour's drive is quite tiring. But we do what we gotta do to find a dance! 

It was nice to get in 2 dances in this area and for the next couple of days we have here, we plan to do some biking. 

Another large dance floor at this studio! We think the curtains are used to break up the space into smaller practice/teaching areas.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0