If you stumble, make it part of your dance - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

January 21, 2022

If you stumble, make it part of your dance

Mesa fun day #5

Same old, same old around here today. Don went to the market to pick up some produce while I did house cleaning. Later he walked over to the community center to do laundry. It is handy to have a laundromat here in the park. But not too exciting!

After dinner we went to a dance studio in Tempe to attend their social dance. We'd been there last year and found it an ok place to dance. Nice big floor (if you can avoid the 3 metal support posts) and a class before the dance. 

The class was in samba which is one dance we'd like to do. We've done a few lessons at home but just watched this class. Don was able to video it on his phone so maybe we can learn the steps on our own. 

It wasn't very busy tonight and a DJ played recorded music, but that was okay since it was a change from the other places we've been this week. The worst thing about this dance was that it didn't start until 8:30 is a little late for us as we didn't get home until after 10:30. It's geared toward the younger crowd of dancers, not us old folks!

The box on the left is our new Mifi device. I put a phone next to it so you can compare the size. It's quite small and can be plugged in or operate on battery. I think you could easily bring it on a bike tour.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Beautiful sunset clouds looking to the west.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Not quite as spectacular looking to the east but still colorful.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0