Finding the fun in Sun City - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

January 26, 2022

Finding the fun in Sun City

Another Mesa dance day

Since tonight was a dance night, we didn't bike at all. Instead, we did some things around the trailer. Don ran a a couple of errands and we both just generally loafed around. 

I was happy that I had ridden yesterday as it was much cooler and very windy. We even had to take down our awning as the gusts might have torn it off the trailer. There is a cold front moving through the area, hence the wind and drop in temps. It was late afternoon before the wind died down and the sunbathers were back out at the pools. 

Since we we had to drive back to the Sun City Elks which takes as hour, we left at 3:30 in order to get there in time to find a place to park and a seat at a table. These dinner/dances are VERY popular!

The music was good tonight - the same duo that performed at the NYE dance. We got in plenty of dancing and enjoyed ourselves. As our time here in the Valley comes to a close, we're happy we've been able to get in some biking and dancing.

The drive home went quicker as the traffic was light. It was nice to be able to go to bed at a reasonable hour!

The guy that owns this golf cart is all set to pick up the ladies!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Now this valentine skeleton in our park is just a bit creepy!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0