Don't stop the music - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

March 28, 2022

Don't stop the music

Tallahassee dance day

Well, it's Monday and another dance day here in Tally. Most of the day was spent running a couple of errands - Costco for cheap gas and some grocery items and Camping World for a replacement handle for our refrigerator (yup it's new but the plastic handle broke - yet another warranty issue to resolve at the factory). 

It got up into the 80's this afternoon so I just hung out in the shade of our awning with my book while Don fooled around on his computer. 

This evening we attended the dance at the Legion which was the usual fun with lots of dancing. 

Check out Don's new bling that he bought at a store we happened upon the other. The place rented formal wear but also sold lots of flashy tuxes and all of the accessories including these brooch pendants which are used in place of a traditional bow tie.
Heart 0 Comment 0
There is a construction project going on next door to our campground and here they're digging a storm water retention pond. I think I mentioned that Tally is at the southern edge of the Red Hills geological region. The soil here is very red!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0