Welcome to Kelly Iniguez - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Welcome to Kelly Iniguez

Mike Ayling

Kelly has just posted 16 of her journals here.

Some good reading for the long northern hemisphere winter nights.

Mike

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Andrea BrownTo Mike Ayling

Agreed! Welcome, Kelly!

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Bob DistelbergTo Mike Ayling

Yes, welcome Kelly.  I've followed your exploits on that other site, so looking forward to reading about more adventures here.

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
John SaxbyTo Bob Distelberg

Hey, Kelly -- long time!  Welcome, lass.

John

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Kelly IniguezTo Mike Ayling
Riding down Allen Street in Tombstone recently.

Mike and all,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to becoming part of the Cycle Blaze family. My newer journals are waiting upload - the most recent being a Thanksgiving tour in Arizona. 

COVID willing, we are planning a five week tour of Michigan/Wisconsin for July 2021. That will be my first live Cycle Blaze journal.

Kelly

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Mike AylingTo Kelly Iniguez

Hi Kelly

Hopefully by mid 2021 there will be enough vaccine doses available so that everyone who wants one can be innoculated. 

I look forward to reading that journal.

Mike

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Jeff LeeTo Kelly Iniguez

Hi Kelly!

I've always enjoyed reading your journals, and am looking forward to reading the most recent ones, and checking out whatever you do in the future. Like your husband, I'm not a fan of sleeping in the ground on a tent, although I still have do it sometimes, because I'm also not a fan of planning a tour more than a day ahead, haha.

If you ever decide to tour as far east as Kentucky, be sure to let me know. There's some great empty country roads here, and of course our, uh, world-famous friendly dogs who enjoy riding alongside bicyclists ;)

Jeff

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Graham SmithTo Jeff Lee

Yes agreed 100%... it is great to see Kelly join CB and bring her considerable cycle touring and journaling experience to the site.

Kelly’s rides and journals are top shelf quality. I think her contribution to the cycle touring fraternity has taken an extra step beyond the norm because my understanding is she organised rides for others. Her cycle touring influence is beyond just riding. She enabled others to cycle tour. 

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Graham SmithTo Jeff Lee

Yes agreed 100%... it is great to see Kelly join CB and bring her considerable cycle touring and journaling experience to the site.

Kelly’s rides and journals are top shelf quality. I think her contribution to the cycle touring fraternity has taken an extra step beyond the norm because my understanding is she organised rides for others. Her cycle touring influence is beyond just riding. She enabled others to cycle tour. 

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago
Karen CookTo Kelly Iniguez

Hi Kelly,

Welcome!  You and your journals will be a lovely addition the site.

Karen

Reply    Link    Flag
3 years ago