Journal Comments - I suppose I could collect my bags and go back on tour - CycleBlaze

From I suppose I could collect my bags and go back on tour by Scott Fenwick & Pat Fenwick

Rachael Anderson commented on a photo in To: Chambéry and back

That looks delicious!

Rich Frasier commented on Going home and tour wrap up

Ugh. Covid. You're not alone. EVERYONE we know who has flown across the Atlantic in the past couple of weeks has come down with it. Hope it clears out soon. And thanks so much for the journal - I really enjoyed it! (I think I've written that before) :)

David Mathers commented on Going home and tour wrap up

Welcome home, thanks for the journal and the summary. I agree about the Bike Fridays being good reliable workhorses and relatively easy to maintain. We have tried other options but the folders have been the most versatile travel bikes for us. As for a West Coast meetup…in😀

Kathleen Classen commented on Going home and tour wrap up

We are sitting on our flight from Lisbon waiting for the last passengers to board. Everything has been smooth so far. I loved following your blog and wish you a speedy recovery. We need a West Coast CycleBlaze Meetup soon!

Suzanne Gibson commented on Going home and tour wrap up

It was great to follow along! Get well soon!

Rachael Anderson commented on Going home and tour wrap up

What a wonderful trip!

Mike Ayling commented on Going home and tour wrap up

Sorry to hear about the Covid.
Do plane passenger no longer have to use masks?
Anyway I enjoyed your journal.

Jacquie Gaudet commented on Going home and tour wrap up

Sorry to hear about the Covid but at least it's at home and not on tour.

We spent 8 weeks in Italy and finally got used to the drivers. I had a couple of close passes but those happen in Vancouver too and I think Italian drivers have a better idea of the width of their car than so many here at home.

1 month ago
Jacquie Gaudet commented on a photo in Going home and tour wrap up

I originally thought you meant CA$15 for each! We found restaurants so very expensive in Geneva and it wouldn't have surprised me at all.

Patrick O'Hara commented on To Como: Italy to Switzerland and back to Italy

Glad I found more CycleBlazers to follow from the West Coast. Not sure how I missed this journal. Really enjoying reading along, even though your trip is done. Bringing back memories of Susanna and my adventures through the same area.

Tricia Graham commented on To Geneva: Completing the circle

Have so enjoyed following your trip have a safe journey home

Rachael Anderson commented on To Geneva: Completing the circle

I’m sorry to see your tour end.

Rich Frasier commented on To Geneva: Completing the circle

I really enjoyed following along - thanks!

Jacquie Gaudet commented on To Geneva: Completing the circle

I've enjoyed following along! Perhaps we'll have a Vancouver CycleBlaze meet-up one day.

Brad Sharp commented on To Geneva: Completing the circle

Another great trip. Thanks for taking the time to share your adventure.