This Time Tomorrow (long overdue) Film Festival - This Time Tomorrow - CycleBlaze

This Time Tomorrow (long overdue) Film Festival

February 20, 2021

Dear little friends,

Recently we were able to upload the second video from this trip so we are putting them both here and you can put your feet up with a cuppa and do some vicarious travel. The final segment of Part II is a slide show of people we met from all four countries we were in, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and (briefly) Myanmar.

Be well. We miss traveling.

lovebruceandandrea

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 4
Rachael AndersonIt’s about time!
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Andrea BrownTo Rachael AndersonWe were unable to upload the second video due to one of the songs' copyright permissions. I was too stubborn to change the song so it was a standoff that I lost (I appealed it to YouTube, nope.). Time went by and I gave it another shot and this time was successful, although it can't be viewed in Cuba, Syria, North Korea, or Iran. These are permissions granted by music labels, and the song in question was on a British label, where copyright enforcement is stricter than the US' fair use laws. Vimeo has similar restrictions (we tried, nope.) so you've been lucky with the particular tracks you've put on your videos.
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Gregory GarceauI must say, that was a most enjoyable film festival. Excellent job with the editing. May I ask how many hours of footage you began with?
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Andrea BrownTo Gregory GarceauThank you, Gregory, that is very kind of you. I have no idea how many hours of footage we started with but I have (finally) learned to be ruthless while editing so I'm guessing we used less than 5% of what we had. We have even more footage from our 2019 trip that I haven't started on, it's always intimidating at first, obviously I'm not one that can just crank these out. There are other travel videos from earlier trips on our Youtube channel, if you want to check them out.
Reply to this comment
3 years ago