Final day of the Triple Trails Tour - Triple Trails NZ - CycleBlaze

March 24, 2023

Final day of the Triple Trails Tour

Today was the final day for both the West Coast Wilderness Trail and the Triple Trails Tour with Adventure South.  It was a short easy ride into Greymouth.  Once there we put away the bikes, had lunch and made a stop at the Monteith Brewery the beer of the west coast.  After that we had a 3-4 hour drive back to Christchurch where we said goodbye to all of the participants and our lovely guides.


This was a great trip with beautiful scenery and some good challenges.  Our guides (all 3) were great but extra Kudos to Annie who had to deal with us through the entire 15 days.  She is a great guide and a lovely person.  I would not hesitate to take another trip with Adventure South.


Off to Melbourne early tomorrow to catch up with Kyle.

Saw this funky guy along the trail this morning.
Heart 2 Comment 0
At the beach on the Tasman Sea on the way to Greymouth
Heart 2 Comment 0
Greymouth was at the centre of call mining in the past. This is a monument to all who lost their lives in the mines. There were several 100 names on the base.
Heart 0 Comment 0
At the finish
Heart 2 Comment 0
The gang with Annie at the finish
Heart 1 Comment 0
Our brewery stop
Heart 0 Comment 0
Inside the brewery
Heart 0 Comment 0
Riding across the finish, it was cold along the water.
Heart 0 Comment 0
At a quick stop at Arthur’s Pass we saw a group of Keas.
Heart 1 Comment 0

Today's ride: 30 km (19 miles)
Total: 1,047 km (650 miles)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0