Apr 23 - Last Full Day in Cuba: Two weeks already?! - Cuba off of the Map (Tours 10 & 11) - 2010 & 2011 🇨🇺 - CycleBlaze

April 23, 2011

Apr 23 - Last Full Day in Cuba: Two weeks already?!

OUR LAST full day. I hate them!

We finished packing up the bikes. We went snorkeling until it got too rough. We climbed up the trail to the lookout over the resort and out to sea. We ate lunch at the beach bar. Dessert at the buffet. Swam in the pool. Supper at the buffet by ourselves. In short, as much as possible in the dying hours of our trip.

Funny, the couple beside us were from Kingston and we learned a bit more about the Duffus funeral home fiasco and filled them in on events in Cochrane while he was here as well as how things seem to be going in Alberta. Quite the cool cat!

We went to the show with Guy and Lise - it was a new one in which we have to guess the movie from its musical theme. I was in the running for a while but stalled at 5 out of 10. It was fun, though.

Like last night we went to the piano bar a tiny bit but returned to the room to finish packing.

The bikes are all tucked away for the voyage home
Heart 0 Comment 0
We won't be seeing this kind of warmth for some time. The CTV news says it has been very cold at home.
Heart 0 Comment 0
The undersea cam is so cool
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
I love papaya so could not resist this one
Heart 0 Comment 0
Eating again!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0