Your tour that got lost in the shuffle. (page 2) - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Your tour that got lost in the shuffle. (page 2)

Jean-Marc StrydomTo Mike Ayling

Mike, I  agree.  CrazyGuy is an excellent resource and has contributed enormously to the body of knowledge relating to cycle touring.  Just because many of us on CycleBlaze don't to relate to Neil G's worldview doesn't negate that fact.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Wayne EstesTo Jean-Marc Strydom

You must be referring to Neil G.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Keith AdamsTo Kelly Iniguez

Actually, I made the conscious choice to leave my CGOAB journals in place over there.  About once a year I check whether they're still there; they are, and I'm just as happy to let them gather dust where they are as here.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Scott AndersonTo Kelly Iniguez

I’m not sure of past tours that might be of interest to others, but there are a few of ours that would be of interest to ourselves if we hadn’t failed to keep a journal at the time or lost the photos along the way.  Fortunately, we just found our photos of our only tour in Australia stuffed away in the cloud a few days ago.  They’re ones I thought we’d lost for good, so I’m really delighted about it.  I downloaded them all to the iPad before we lose them again, and as I find time I’ll start putting them up into a journal.  Stay tuned.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Wayne EstesTo Keith Adams

I also made the conscious choice to leave my journals at CGOAB.
Unfortunately the site owner made the conscious choice to delete them.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Keith AdamsTo Wayne Estes

:(

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Jean-Marc StrydomTo Wayne Estes

Hi Wayne.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Fixed!

Reply    Link    Flag
1 month ago
Leo WoodlandTo Kelly Iniguez

Hi

It somehow doesn'tmatter if my journals aren't read. I mean, I wish they were and, indeed, some of them are.

No, there's just something spiritually satisfying about being here and not there.

happy days

léo

Reply    Link    Flag
2 weeks ago