My Apologies - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

My Apologies

George Hall

I just edited a wee bit of last year's Northern Tier journal - I always try to remember to check the "this is a minor update, don't move the journal to the front of the list" box, but apparently I missed it and the journal got moved up front.  Please accept my apologies to those who are currently on tour and whose journals should be shown at the front of the list; I'll go out in the heat now and do several hill repeats as punishment for my error.  

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Steve Miller/GrampiesTo George Hall

I think we have all done this at some point. Don't worry too much about it.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Gregory GarceauTo George Hall

Oops, I just did the same thing a few hours ago.  I didn't realize I did it until just now.  I don't even remember making an edit, but there it was among the latest journal entries.  Then I remembered this forum thread.  To everybody, please do not look at that old journal.  Thank you.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Scott AndersonTo Gregory Garceau

Too late.  I already looked.  Then I realized you were just trolling us with a fake update so I didn’t like anything.  So annoying!

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Gregory GarceauTo Scott Anderson

Annoying?  Mission accomplished.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Bob DistelbergTo Gregory Garceau

I happily convinced myself there was something new or updated in that post, and enjoyed reading it for a second time. So, no annoyances as far as I'm concerned.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo George Hall

I had a similar apology a few months ago. It's so easy to forget that little box.

R

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago