Journal Comments - Riding the Inn in Austria - CycleBlaze

From Riding the Inn in Austria by Suzanne Gibson & Janos Kertesz

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Rachael Anderson on A Perfect Day

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Tricia Graham on Rain in Landeck

We're looking forward to it already!

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Scott Anderson on Rain in Landeck

Yes, we're usually thankful for the trains. Although as you know, train-and-bike can be pretty harrowing, too.

1 year ago
Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Scott Anderson on a photo in Rain in Landeck

The Osmo really isn't waterproof, not that Janos was going to take any pictures anyway.

Scott Anderson commented on a photo in Rain in Landeck

Doesn’t his camera work in the rain? Where’s the video? We’re so disappointed!

Tricia Graham commented on Rain in Landeck

I know the feeling about wondering whether your touring days are over It is only because of your encouragement Suzanne that this year we continued on the Alpe Adria and didnt turn back seeking canals and river valleys. As you read in our journal it was no problem at all and we just loved it. perhaps next year you will train to Landeck and then have that magnificent ride the rest of the way - the ride from the pass is such a reward after the hills
Tricia

Scott Anderson commented on Rain in Landeck

It looks like the sensible decision to me, Suzanne. I think being miserable is so overrated. Mostly on reading this I feel so envious of you Europeans and your rich, efficient train networks.

Rachael Anderson commented on A Perfect Day

Glad to have you finish the journal. Great video and fabulous pictures.

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Rachael Anderson on Rain in Landeck

Thanks for the encouraging words, Rachael!

Rachael Anderson commented on Rain in Landeck

Not wanting to ride in the rain doesn’t mean the end of touring! If it did I’d be in trouble. I figure we’ve done plenty of cycling in the rain, we’ve earned good weather. You, too!

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Gregory Garceau on A Perfect Day

Thanks, Greg! But if the scenery is good enough, the pictures can't turn out bad.

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Tricia Graham on A Perfect Day

That is good to hear, Tricia! I am sure that wasn't your last ride.

Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Scott Anderson on A Perfect Day

Yes, the video is the highpoint and has to come at the end, right?

Gregory Garceau commented on A Perfect Day

As a big fan of mountain scenery, your Perfect Day definitely passed my "Amazing Beauty" test. You must have had a good reason for the delay in posting, because if I had been lucky enough and skilled enough to take those pictures they would have been on the internet within minutes of finishing the ride. An enthusiastic "well done" to both you and Janos.

Tricia Graham commented on A Perfect Day

So glad you are completing your journal Suzanne The video, I love it as it makes me relive our ride there and certainly makes me feel determined that this years ride wont be our last