Pak List 2023 - Racpat Morocco to Holland 2023 - CycleBlaze

Pak List 2023

"Here is THE pak list. Let's review how to use it," Patrick says. He continues with exaggeration and tongue in cheek, "I've explained how the list works, and you'll not ignore it, right?" Patrick has a system; Rachel has one too and sometimes the systems meet resistance.

If we have the item, check under the Have column. When the item is placed in the box, check that Box column. At some point, items still needed get highlighted with a yellow marker as a final check.

Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0

Apologies for the poor quality of photo, just now learning how to use the tablet to take photos...yes we are getting closer to being more tech savvy and into the 21st C.

Now less than a week away, an update to THE list. We will go through the entire list with a yellow marker as we do the final packing.

Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 5
Rachael AndersonI love your description of your different packing styles and can definitely relate to it.
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Mike AylingThat is one of the most comprehensive lists that I have seen.
Also good that you are using RideWithGPS.
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo Mike AylingThanks Mike
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo Rachael AndersonThanks Rachael, definitely different styles. But I can't complain as Patrick does a good job of getting us on the road with what we need.
Rachel
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Günter HankHi Patrick and Rachel, Feb15 - this is very close! I wish you a great trip! And thanks so much for sharing your expertise regarding Africa. Gütner
Reply to this comment
1 year ago