The Rest of the Story - Heading South For a Promise of A Warmer Winter - CycleBlaze

March 23, 2019

The Rest of the Story

Darien to Eulonia

Fred and Renee arrived home around 5:30 and we quick took showers and then headed for Mexican dinner in Darien.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Fred and Renee. Two very wonderful souls.
Heart 1 Comment 0
This dinner was for Stephen and I but all four of us could have shared it. We have half of it for a meal today.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Cute Mexican restaurant with very good food.
Heart 1 Comment 0
After dinner we walked over to Skippers which is right on the water. They have a fountain with half a dozen turtles in it and they swim right up to check you out.
Heart 1 Comment 1
Bill ShaneyfeltFrom what I could find, I think it might be a Spanish pond turtle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_pond_turtle
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
These ruins are along the water front and used to be shops.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Very nice waterfront with fishing boats
Heart 0 Comment 0
We walked down to the water
Heart 1 Comment 0
Such a nice night.
Heart 1 Comment 0
This morning, Fred and Renee were out the door by 6am to go cycling with some young people in a group called the Dream Team. They are getting them ready to ride "BRAG" which is Georgia's ride across the state.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Stephen and I left around 11 am and just had a short ride up to Eulonia.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Sweet Indian checked us into our room. He is 82 and used to compere with the Shotput.
Heart 1 Comment 0
For once I took a picture of our room before our bags got in there and exploded all over.
Heart 1 Comment 0

Today's ride: 15 miles (24 km)
Total: 6,060 miles (9,753 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0