Reading the Grampies - Grampies' Poc Chuc Pursuit Winter 2021 - CycleBlaze

November 23, 2021

Reading the Grampies

It's immodest to say, but I find the Grampies' blogs pretty darn entertaining, and informative too. I often find myself re-reading bits and quite enjoying them. But now, after two years of hiding from Covid and finally heading out to Yucatan, I had a look at what we said in Yucatan the last time.  Uhhuh, entertaining and informative. With an underlying enthusiasm, optimism, and curiosity.

But now I wonder, can the fire be re-lit. Covid has taken a lot out of us (and we have had it so easy, compared to those more severely locked down, or unemployed, or ill, or dead.) At least, now triple vaccinated, we have a little more personal confidence.  

And you know, reading some of the preliminary bits of this blog, I found them quite enjoyable.

So I think it's going to be ok. You be the judge, and put your assessment in the comments. (I got that "put it in the comments" bit from two years of doing nothing but watching Youtube!).

Today we had almost sunny weather, and we took the opportunity to clean up and mulch in the garden. But the forecasters are sure storms are coming soon. So tomorrow we are outta here. That makes tomorrow Day 1 of this blog!

 Vamos!

Rate this entry's writing Heart 8
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Sue PriceWell rats!! We are reading this entry having gone through customs and such at the airport so no way for us to come and give you a quick goodbye hug! Bon Voyage and keep on writing exactly as you do! All you need now is a little video camera and you will become Peyman and Matilda!! Now THAT would be awesome indeed!!!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Rich FrasierI’m on pins and needles waiting for this adventure to start! Good luck and bon voyage!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago