Overview map - The French Connections - CycleBlaze

Overview map

Click here for interactive map

Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 5
Rachael AndersonYou will love France. We’ve done many bicycle tours there and enjoy it so much that we plan to spend March through May of 2012 there, then spend June, July and August in Great Britain then back to zfrance for 3 more months.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Tricia GrahamWhat a fantastic looking trip. We have ridden most of it and it was all wonderful
We will follow you with envy
trica
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Bob KoreisI love the ambitiousness of the plan. Your own version of a Rick Steves Best of France.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Kevin StevensTo Bob KoreisThank you, Bob! It doesn't feel overly ambitious, but we will see! It's so funny that you mention Rick Steves, because we used his Andalucia guide extensively to prepare for our last tour in Europe, but this route was simply a result of reviewing the France Velo Tourisme site and stitching together a tour that would eventually take us south. It's fun to go off the beaten path, but we'll save those adventures for another time.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Bob KoreisSeven popular cycle routes. I think about the only major ones left out are the Lot/Dordogne, EV6 Canal du Rhone, and the Moselle. Plenty of shorter routes, but you've done a nice job of as you say, stitching a bunch of them together.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago