Day 21 - Bechyne to Tabor - Donaueschingen to Prague - CycleBlaze

September 27, 2019

Day 21 - Bechyne to Tabor

When we started this AM we had just over 100km to Prague and 3 days to do it so we decided to take a short day to Tabor hence we only rode 28km.  The places to stay are few and far between our start point and Prague and tomorrow is a national holiday followed by a Sunday so places to stay and things to do and see will be affected by the weekend.  Our stop in Tabor allowed for necessary bike maintenance plus a bit of a rest, a wander about town and an another amazing meal in a lovely hotel.  I have to say that the food in the Czech Republic is superb even in small towns and the prices are excellent.  Plus the accommodation has been very good and inexpensive whether it is 2* or 4*.

The valley and the bridge this AM in the early morning fog.
Heart 2 Comment 1
Gail JohnsonWow, this looks like a painting. Beautiful!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
The town from the park.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Ceramics are a big thing in the Czech Republic so here is an example as a flower pot.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Our dinner location last night, yum.
Heart 1 Comment 0
A fall door wreath for sale.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Ron finally had enough and put his bike in the trash, LOL, 😂😂. In reality He was having a nature break.
Heart 0 Comment 0
We had an unexpected steep slippery climb coming into Tabor. We all walked sooner or later.
Heart 0 Comment 0
In Tabor.
Heart 0 Comment 0

Y

The local church.
Heart 0 Comment 0
The signs of Prague.
Heart 0 Comment 0
The fountain in the town square.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Another building in the square.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Dinner tonight for $35. Chicken in mushroom sauce with potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Salted caramel dessert that we all shared.
Heart 0 Comment 0

Today's ride: 28 km (17 miles)
Total: 148 km (92 miles)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0