Budva day 2 - We're going on an adventure... - CycleBlaze

April 29, 2023

Budva day 2

Besides walking up and down the steps to the town, today really was a rest day. We spent the morning calling family and getting groceries for tomorrow. Our host told us supermarkets will be closed, I'm not so sure but probably better not to risk it. Getting groceries really is a 2hr activity if we give Tobias all the time he wants to explore. We try hard to do it when we actually have no agenda, but sometimes it is very boring when he wants to stop and poke sticks into every single hole.

In the afternoon we went back down into the old town for an ice-cream and a beer on the beach. Tobias cut his lip climbing our chair and a very nice Finnish lady gave us a chocolate she usually carries in her handbag for her granddaughter who is just 3 weeks older than him. We walked/rode around to the second beach along the stone track and I tried not to have a heart attack at all the bits of railing that were missing.

James and I are looking forward to hitting the road tomorrow, I'm not sure about Tobias, though he was happy when we told him we would be having a picnic. We have a pretty hilly day tomorrow to Kotor where we plan to camp, then one more night in Montenegro before we cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0