Constantly Having to Log Back In - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Constantly Having to Log Back In

Marian Rosenberg

Like, I change windows to look at WeChat for 10 minutes and when I tab back I'm logged out.

Any idea what's going on?

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Mike AylingTo Marian Rosenberg

Hi Marian

There should be  a box that you can tick that says "Stay logged in"

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Bob DistelbergTo Marian Rosenberg

A few questions Jeff might ask… What browser are you using? Are you perhaps using incognito or private mode? Is your browser set up to frequently delete cookies? Are you perhaps using a VPN to mask your location? And as Mike said, definitely check that ‘stay logged in’ box.

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo Mike Ayling

We have the same problem with our tablet, however with the laptop we stay logged in ok.

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Marian RosenbergTo Bob Distelberg

I am using a VPN but I haven't noticed a correlation between the VPN being on and the problem occurring.

In fact, sometimes the VPN is on while I'm editing and I turn it off for faster uploads .... and no problem.

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Marian RosenbergTo Rachel and Patrick Hugens

Let me guess, also Android?

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Mike AylingTo Marian Rosenberg

I have an Android tablet and never get logged out. 

Computers are strange beasts!

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago
Keith AdamsTo Marian Rosenberg

Not an explicit Android problem, based on my experience: I stay logged in on my Android phone and tablet all the time, despite switching tabs (as well as opening and closing Incognito / private tabs) regularly and routinely.  

Also no issues on Windows 10 / Edge on my desktop machine.

Clearing the cookies and cache logs me out, of course.  And every once in a while I stupidly click Log Out rather than My CycleBlaze (@Jeff Arnim: I wish the Log Out thing wasn't located so close to the other controls, to make it harder to click accidentally) but I rarely find myself logged out for no obvious reason.

Reply    Link    Flag
11 months ago