Journal Comments - We Got As Far As Wertheim - CycleBlaze

From We Got As Far As Wertheim by Suzanne Gibson

Charmaine Ruppolt commented on a photo in Day 3: To Raustetten, a grey day

Neat big doilies! :)

5 months ago
Charmaine Ruppolt commented on a photo in Day 2: To Donauwörth, windy but flat

What a great picture! :) Looks like you're out in Kansas. :)

5 months ago
Charmaine Ruppolt commented on a photo in Day 1: To Friedberg, a rainy start

What a neat looking church!

5 months ago
Charmaine Ruppolt commented on a photo in Day 1: To Friedberg, a rainy start

I have seen these rain legs online and wondered if they are any good...

5 months ago
Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Graham Finch on Prologue

Thanks, Graham! So very kind of you to send me the article. Very interesting, and well written as well. I guess you have to have a sense of humor if you are working with pee every day!

1 year ago
Graham Finch commented on Prologue

Hi

I saw this article and thought you may be interested....

1 year ago
Jacquie Gaudet commented on Day 7: To Wertheim, the last day

Here in British Columbia everyone is staycationing too--plus the usual influx from the neighbouring province of Alberta. Unfortunately, very few are on bicycles. Everyone is in a motor vehicle. I'd much prefer busy cycleways, if only we had any. (I'm not including the bits of TransCanada Trail as, despite what some people might think, it's not really a bike route, especially between towns.)

1 year ago
Rachael Anderson commented on Day 8: The Ride Home

It’s wonderful you got so much help on the train!

1 year ago
Lednar De Nalloh commented on a photo in Day 7: To Wertheim, the last day

Very colourful bikes, co-incidentally I'm painting up one for my garden as well, right now.

1 year ago
Scott Anderson commented on a photo in Day 8: The Ride Home

Sorry you had to abort the tour of course, but I love this part of the tale. It reminds me of boarding the train from Toulouse to Carcassonne when I was recovering from food poisoning. So many bikes, and some unexpected and badly needed assistance. https://www.cycleblaze.com/journals/sete2017/to-carcassonne-a-short-essay-on-recovery/#4396_3194381_P1100714

1 year ago
Tricia Graham commented on Day 8: The Ride Home

After out experience a couple of years ago we vowed we would NEVER change trains at Wurzburg again. Steps at. Crowded railway station are a nightmare
So pleased to read the new journal you have posted as it is so like our intended trip and you method of travel is so like ours
Keep well
Tricia

1 year ago
Gregory Garceau commented on a photo in Day 7: To Wertheim, the last day

I think the sign should have said "Janos is that way."

1 year ago
Suzanne Gibson replied to a comment by Kathleen Jones on a photo in Day 5: To Bad Mergentheim, the big day

It's also where we met!

1 year ago
Tricia Graham commented on Day 5: To Bad Mergentheim, the big day

Congratulations on your age in kilometres

1 year ago
Kathleen Jones commented on a photo in Day 5: To Bad Mergentheim, the big day

To Santiago from Kassel! That is quite an accomplishment.

1 year ago