Journal Comments - Follow The Money and the Heart - CycleBlaze

From Follow The Money and the Heart by Steve Ruelle

Rachael Anderson replied to a comment by Wendy Beaudoin on Choosing the Heart

Sophie sounds like a wonderful person! Best of luck to both you!

6 months ago
Wendy Beaudoin commented on Choosing the Heart

I don’t know you, Steve, but I have enjoyed reading your blog while you figured out what to do in the strange situation in which you found yourself. I was pleased to see how much you had changed from the beginning when all you seemed to be interested in was partying, to realizing finally what was really important in life. I wish you and Sophia all the best in the future.

6 months ago
Andrea Brown commented on Day 12 - Slam Dunk

Hi Steve! Stay cool, god knows it was hot for us the entire winter in Thailand this year. Here's an article you might find interesting: https://danwang.co/covid-observations-from-beijing-march/

6 months ago
Sophia Shen commented on Swimming Pool Musings

Keep riding, Jia You!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ πŸš΄πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

6 months ago
Steve Ruelle commented on Adventure with Practicality

Hi Scott thanks. Actually I ended up changing things a bit and the focus of the trip is more on Thailand now. Besides cashflow problems, I wasn't up to the idea of dealing with things going wrong in the desert, and will out that ride off unfortunately

8 months ago
Scott Anderson commented on Adventure with Practicality

Hey, good luck this time! Are you planning on going through Death Valley this time? It’s an incredible place. We’ll be there ourselves next month.

9 months ago