Journal Comments - Winterlude 2021 - CycleBlaze

From Winterlude 2021 by Scott Anderson & Rachael Anderson

Jacquie Gaudet commented on San Felipe Creek

Another thanks for supporting Neil Young's decision! And with one of my favourites!

7 hours ago
Rachael Anderson replied to a comment by Angela Naef on San Felipe Creek

Thanks. It sure was a spectacular descent!

16 hours ago
Angela Naef commented on San Felipe Creek

Thanks for sharing your adventures! Rachael, enjoyed the ride to Heart of Gold, and the nod to reason!

17 hours ago
Rachael Anderson replied to a comment by Suzanne Gibson on To Borrego Springs

It’s already doing better and doesn’t impact bicycling at all. It’s still bruised and a little swollen but only hurts a little bit when walking barefoot on a hard floor.

Susan Carpenter commented on To Borrego Springs

I echo Suzanne’s hope that Rachael’s heel improves post haste.

Suzanne Gibson commented on To Borrego Springs

Sounds like fun to be on the move again. Hope Rachael's heel gets better fast. Looking forward to your itinerary plans!

marilyn swett commented on To Borrego Springs

Enjoy your time in Borrego Springs and the stars too. It's on our list of places to return to in the future.

Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Bill Shaneyfelt on a photo in To Borrego Springs

Thanks for that. Best laugh of the day!

Bill Shaneyfelt commented on To Borrego Springs

Wildflowers there and in Joshua Tree should be good in a few weeks once it warms up a bit. Winter rains were pretty good.

Bill Shaneyfelt commented on a photo in To Borrego Springs

Looks like they are ready to give you a thrashing!

Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Bruce Lellman on a photo in Rancho Vistoso

Yup - short pano, Rachael’s idea. This close up a wide one was severely distorted. The path is actually completely straight.

Bruce Lellman commented on a photo in Rancho Vistoso

I suppose while waiting for your food you could do some climbing.

Bruce Lellman commented on a photo in Rancho Vistoso

This must be a really wide angle. I like it. Beautiful! Or, wait, is it a fairly short panoramic?

Scott Anderson replied to a comment by marilyn swett on a photo in Rancho Vistoso

I know exactly where it was, because I was watching for it on Tangerine Road a few days earlier and didn’t see it. We stumbled on it by accident today because I’d misremembered where I’d seen it the first time and was looking in the wrong spot. It’s on La Canada Drive, on the east side of the road a few hundred yards north of the intersection with Tangerine.

marilyn swett commented on a photo in Rancho Vistoso

I'm trying to remember where this sculpture was as I know we'd ridden by it. Reminds me a lot of Borrego Springs.