Journal Comments - The Seven Year Itch - CycleBlaze

From The Seven Year Itch by Scott Anderson & Rachael Anderson

Keith Adams commented on a photo in In Aguilar: Day 1

He's on the train from Jefferson City to Kirkwood, having abandoned his ride on the Katy Trail.

1 day ago
Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Keith Adams on a photo in In Aguilar: Day 1

Yes. Sad. Where’s a little Dutch boy when you need one?

1 day ago
Keith Adams commented on a photo in In Aguilar: Day 1

It's leaking.

1 day ago
Rich Frasier commented on a photo in In Santillana: Day One

I think this paving is often used in city centers for traffic calming.

1 day ago
Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Kathleen Jones on a photo in In Santillana: Day Two

Good observation! I saw those too nd forgot about them, but look at the doorway also. It’s open, and someone’s inside. The guy outside even looks like a monk. They’re doing something with this here, maybe developing it as a tourism resource. I’ve looked at recent photos of the place and I think the solar panels are new.

1 day ago
Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Steve Miller/Grampies on a photo in In Santillana: Day Two

What, you’re taking over for Bill now?

1 day ago
Kathleen Jones commented on a photo in In Santillana: Day Two

I’ll say here what I said out loud at the video: what the heck? How many times do you think they re-roofed? I was unable to figure out why they built there. And are those solar panels? Impressive optimism.

1 day ago
Steve Miller/Grampies commented on a photo in In Santillana: Day Two

Maybe a kind of a mining bee, and a flower longhorn beetle?

1 day ago
Scott Anderson replied to a comment by Karen Poret on a photo in To Reinosa

I’m sorry to hear it, but not surprised. It’s looking like it might be a wet summer. Good luck!

Karen Poret commented on a photo in In Santillana: Day One

Hence, the term “Gaudy”…;)

Karen Poret commented on a photo in In Santillana: Day One

Tradition !

Karen Poret commented on a photo in To Reinosa

This is one reason why I ALWAYS put a bike seat cover on mine..rain or shine..

Karen Poret commented on a photo in To Reinosa

Well, I arrived in the Netherlands two days ago, and this has been my riding fare so far! Unfortunately my rain jacket is NOT holding up as it should. Praying for cleared skies..eventually!

Scott Anderson commented on a photo in To Santillana del Mar

Pressure, pressure, pressure!

Steve Miller/Grampies commented on a photo in To Santillana del Mar

Don't forget the cats! Susan Carpenter has a nice cat shot today!