A Note to You Readers - Seeking a Bicycle Warrior's Death, Part I: The Northern Tier - CycleBlaze

A Note to You Readers

You Must Register to Leave Comments or "Like" an Article

You must register with the site if you want to leave a comment or if you want to "like" any part of this journal.  Registering is quick and painless, it just requires your name and email & a password so the site "recognizes" you.  You can read the journal without registering, but you can't leave a comment unless you register - and we do enjoy receiving comments from you.   Also, if you want to "like" a particular entry, you can do so at the bottom of each page by clicking on the heart symbol (but only if you have registered).  

Unless noted otherwise, Bud (that's me) is the author and photographer.  When Doc wishes to add commentary, it will be noted that he is now "talking."  And when Doc's pics are shown, it will be noted that the photo credit is his.  So now you know. 

Rate this entry's writing Heart 5
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Rachel and Patrick HugensI added something similar to our page and like how you expressed this with more of an explanation, and may revise and expand our comment.
Happy Travels
Racpat
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
jerry witherspoonRe “ Unless noted otherwise, Bud (that's me) is the author and photographer. When Doc wishes to add commentary, it will be noted that he is now "talking." And when Doc's pics are shown, it will be noted that the photo credit is his. So now you know. ”.

George, or are you Doc, please try explaining what this means. I assume this paragraph was meant to stand alone. Sorry, buy I don’t get it.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
George HallTo jerry witherspoonJerry;

The paragraph simply means that I (Bud) am the primary author and that you can assume that everything is written by me. If Doc wishes to add anything, it will be pointed out in the narrative that Doc is "speaking." Same with the photos; you can assume that all the photos were taken by me, and if a photo by Doc (or someone else) is included there will be a note giving them credit. That's all. Thanks for following along,

Buddy Hall
Reply to this comment
2 years ago