off day in Plymouth NC - Two Far 2016 - Florida to Ontario: A Round Trip - CycleBlaze

June 19, 2016

off day in Plymouth NC

Plymouth has no less than 3 museums, all of which are closed on Sundays. We spent our rest day ensconced in the comfort of the Sportsman Inn. The inn either has small rooms, or perhaps medium sized rooms with large furniture. Once we had pushed aside the furniture to make room for the bikes there was not much space for 4 people to gather but we did manage to squeeze in for a game of cards.

The WiFi at the Sportsman was not ideal so we headed down the road to a Bo Jangles for breakfast and internet. Bo Jangles specializes in chicken and biscuits. The biscuits are excellent. They provide individually wrapped runcible spoons and some cryptic advice on the clearing of tables.

Bo Jangles runcible spoon
Heart 0 Comment 0
Bo Jangles not so clear policy on clearing tables
Heart 0 Comment 0

Just as Kerry was getting into his internet business the Bo Jangles internet connection got jangled. After a second failure we abandoned Bo Jangles and returned to the Sportsman. The Sportsman has a very nice patio with tables and a swinging bench. The patio also had reasonable WiFi service so we camped out there enjoying the unusually mild June weather.

The meaning of this sign is clear.
Heart 0 Comment 0

When we started to run low on essentials like wine and chocolate we returned to Bo Jangles for dinner. They have many varieties of biscuits including dessert biscuits. I believe it would be possible to eat biscuits 3 times a day for as long as we are on this bike tour.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0