Day 19 in Plymouth - Two Far 2016 - Florida to Ontario: A Round Trip - CycleBlaze

June 19, 2016

Day 19 in Plymouth

Today was a rest day that earned it's name. We rested all day at the comfortable gazebo at the Sportsman's Inn or in the Bojangle's a block away.

The Sportman's Inn - very helpful and accommodating owners
Heart 0 Comment 0
Hanging out on a rest day
Heart 0 Comment 0

The WIFI connection wasn't good in our room, so Kerry wanted to try to do some "work" at the Bojangle's. Alain went with us for a late biscuit breakfast. Kerry had problems with the WIFI at Bojangles, so we returned to the motel. Alain, Viktoriya and I played with our electronic devices in the comfort of the gazebo in front of the motel. Kerry was very frustrated with the WIFI service and set up in the motel office to try to get better reception.

"Work space"
Heart 0 Comment 0

At lunchtime, Viktoriya made an delicious Greek salad which we enjoyed under the gazebo along with some other food from yesterday's Food Lion trip.

The gazebo with swing, tables and chairs
Heart 0 Comment 0
Comfortable gazebo
Heart 0 Comment 0

We relaxed and snacked away the afternoon, then had wine and chocolate as we played cards until we decided it was time for supper. That required another stroll to Bojangles for more biscuits with fried chicken and "fixins" and really good Bo-berry dessert biscuits.

Our return to the gazebo was short lived as the bugs were getting hungry for us. We said goodnight and came in to sleep and be ready to ride again ion the morning. It was a very "fulfilling" rest day!

Full moon on a peaceful evening
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0