Much ado about nothing - Two Far 2016 - Florida to Ontario: A Round Trip - CycleBlaze

July 20, 2016

Much ado about nothing

Don't look at a map. Ontario has a 2760 km border with the United States stretching from Minnesota to New York. Some of the border is land, some is water (lakes and rivers). What percent is water?
A) 30%
B) 50%
C) 80%

The stated goal of our trip was to travel to Stratford upon Avon to see a Shakespeare play. If you were not aware of that stated goal, it's only because you didn't read the previous sentence in which it was clearly stated. Today we accomplished our goal when we saw an outstanding performance of Much ado about nothing. The cast managed to make the play seem very contemporary. Although we were not paid for our efforts, we served as scenery for the play. At various points we were a forest, an ocean and a meadow.

Other than that our only other activities were eating and strolling through Stratford. Technically some of our food purchases were for future consumption, not for eating today. Viktoriya stocked up on prunes. Kerry made sure he had enough dried meat to make it through any unexpected blizzards we might encounter in Canada. The forecast for tomorrow is calling for 32 degrees, which might mean a possibility of snow or might mean that Canada uses degrees Celsius.

Kerry organizing meat supplies.
Heart 0 Comment 0
This ought to be sufficient for the next day or two.
Heart 0 Comment 0

By the way that thing about the Ontario border was a trick question. The answer is none of the above. Only 1 km of the 2760 km border is land.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0