Day 100: Richmond, QC - Two Far 2017 - Florida to the Canadian Maritimes - CycleBlaze

August 5, 2017

Day 100: Richmond, QC

We're on rain delay today. It's been raining for several hours. We've been sitting in the common room playing on our computers and planning the next few days.

I don't know what camera settings to use to get good pictures of rain, You can't see it, but it was raining pretty hard when I took this one.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Outside
Heart 0 Comment 0
Inside
Heart 0 Comment 0

Kerry decided he wasn't interested in trying to bike all the way through the city of Montreal. From what other cyclists have told us and what we've read, it can be a bit daunting to navigate even if you're familiar with the roads and bicycle routes. We choose to bypass the city entirely. We have a route that will take us north to meet with friends who are going to bike with us and host us at Mont Tremblant. We're really looking forward to being with some friends again-not that we're tired of each other's company, of course :)

After we decided to stay here today, we bought tickets for the Saturday night dinner fest. It's going to be a "Thanksgiving type dinner" with musuical entertainment afterwards. It's being held indoors, I think, so the rain shouldn't dampen the party.

Our new route will take us a short distance to Drummondville tomorrow where we will finally do laundry again and both get much needed haircuts. No rain is forecast, but the high is only supposed to be 64 with very windy conditions. We'll have to get out the jackets again.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0