Day 84 Chesterfield VA - 2 Biking Hobos - CycleBlaze

September 9, 2023

Day 84 Chesterfield VA

We slept in until almost 7:00am this morning. Guess we were both exhausted from the over 12 hours in the U haul yesterday. We showered, had breakfast and then headed out to return the truck. Beth and Scott were nice enough to let us use one of their cars while they are in Scotland. After dropping the truck off we headed to Hub’s sister’s place. It was great to see her as we haven’t been together in years. While there the thunderstorms started. Then it rained on and off for the rest of the day. Weather Bug is showing rain overnight and tomorrow morning. We really wanted to get pedaling again tomorrow so hopefully the rain gods will be good to us. We will be heading to Jamestown VA. 

Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Phil/Ann DettwilerHere’s to sunshine!!

A&P
Reply to this comment
7 months ago
Phil/Ann DettwilerLooks like a decent trail; thank goodness since it was off & on misting. I wouldn’t have done well on the grated bridge. 🥺. Hoping old Lee, the hurricane, makes an abrupt turn to the East so you don’t have to bear the results of wet and windy weather. Safe travels tomorrow! (We are helping out at our daughter’s near Milwaukee while she is in NYC; Spencer has his first day of 4K tomorrow—and rides a bus home. Gr & Gr will be waiting at the drop-off corner….relieved to see him!)
A&P
Reply to this comment
7 months ago