About the Tour: - Sound-Cloud Solo Tour 2021 - CycleBlaze

About the Tour:

Sound-Cloud 2021 Solo Tour - will route along or near the East Coast Greenway from Raleigh, NC to Charleston, SC, before turning north to my final destination ~ Columbia, SC.  

Columbia is home base for my son and composer/artist Brandon and his friend Ellen.  Brandon, is a master of creating music or "sounds" as he refers to it.  I haven't had the opportunity to visit the Columbia studio where the magic happens, so I can't wait to have a cup of coffee, and watch as the creativity flows.  If time allows, we might even matchup some music with images from the "Sound-Cloud" tour to make a short-post video memory; how exciting right! Either way, it is going to be a great trip and visit.

I invite you to join in on the fun and experience the southern comfort of North and South Carolina.  (You can view the journal for free, but if you want to comment you must sign-up (free).

Click here:  TOUR ROUTE (Interactive)

Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 10
Comment on this entry Comment 9
Daniel SpanglerVery cool tour and Love the description. This will be a great tour filled with adventure. Good luck
-Moon Rider
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Keith A. SpanglerTo Daniel SpanglerDan, thank you for following along. It is nice to have family and friends joining in on the adventure. LOL
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Keith A. SpanglerTo brandon spanglerGREAT, thanks for inviting me to visit the studio where magic is made!
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Bob DistelbergI'll be really excited to follow along. I hadn't realized the East Coast Greenway did that split in Richmond with a western section that went through Raleigh. My daughter lives in that area, and I could imagine doing a tour that starts from her house.
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensHappy Travels,
And thanks for the comment about following and signing up to cycleblaze. How did you embed the link? We didn't realize that, so hope you don't mind we steal that for our upcoming journal.
Have fun, be safe!
Racpat
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Tamora StumFollowing you hubby.... Be careful!! Have Fun!!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
George HallKeith;

You have created a very interesting "make-your-own" tour route. Best of luck on your travels, it's been interesting following you.

Buddy Hall
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Keith A. SpanglerThank you for sure. It was a good adventure. I feel good about it too. I can’t say enough about the people. I mean it is common as you know, for them to treat touring cyclist good, but wow .... southern hospitality can’t be beat. Stay safe and travel on
Reply to this comment
2 years ago