Maps - Two Months of Rhine - CycleBlaze

Maps

of each phase

This is the overall route we plan to take.

Heart 1 Comment 0

This is pretty hard to see, so I will show each "phase" of the journey.

Phase 1 - riding around Holland. then back to the shop to tweak the new bikes before flying to Zurich.

Heart 1 Comment 1
Roger TrumanHi there Marjory and Pat. Holding hot Grrrumpy mug in hand want to wish you safe and happy travels. Interesting blog,
From a soggy Canmore can’t wait for great stories over some suds with the group in August.Rog.
Reply to this comment
1 year ago

Phase 2 - after flying to Zurich, we train to Chur and begin riding the Rhine. We take a detour to Colmar, France and then Strasbourg, before returning to the Rhine. Before the phase is over, we deviate from the Rhine once again, this time to stay in Heidelberg, then a short ride along the Neckar to get back to the Rhine.

Heart 3 Comment 0

Phase 3 - Once we reach Koblenz, Germany we will take a train to Metz, France and ride along the Mosel river - back to Koblenz.

Heart 1 Comment 0

Phase 4 - finally we start biking along the Rhine again, with a train ride to skip some of the industrial section of Germany. Also, ahem, our time is running low! It's now back to Amsterdam to our shop to box up the bikes for the return flight to Calgary.

Heart 1 Comment 0

And that's a wrap!

Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 0