Map of Morocco - Racpat Morocco to Holland 2023 - CycleBlaze

February 15, 2023

Map of Morocco

A beginning of route takes form yet is not set in stone (or sand).  We figure out of the 17 weeks total of the tour to take 6 weeks in Morocco. The straight line represents probably taking a bus to Marrakesh to save time for extra rest days in the interesting towns and a tour into the desert from Merzouga.

Ferry from Tanger to Barcelona March 29, 2023 (Leave at midnight, arrive noon)

Heart 1 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 5
Keith AdamsThis is shaping up to be another epic adventure!
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensThanks Keith. We are still working on the route from Albania to Holland and then we'll know how much time we have for the middle part of the route through Italy.
Racpat
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Rachael AndersonWow, sounds very challenging!
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensThe big challenge is over the Atlas Mountains, but then we are not part of the REM club (Ride Every Mile) and may be depended upon the weather. We are still working out our time in Italy, would be great if being in Sicily coincided.
Reply to this comment
1 year ago
Ron SuchanekI just watched Iohan Gueorguiev's video about his trip in the Atlas mountains. It'll be challenging but looks amazing.
Reply to this comment
1 year ago