Rain Day - Heading South For a Promise of A Warmer Winter - CycleBlaze

October 5, 2018

Rain Day

Staying dry in Charleston

The rain is on it's way so we moved into a room with a kitchen!
Heart 1 Comment 0
Laundry was down the street so after breakfast and moving we loaded up our dirty clothes and headed over. This little store is next door and we got quarters here.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Across from the laundry is the fresh fish shop and Emma and I had some very delicious chowder.
Heart 1 Comment 0

While we were eating chowder, the rain got really heavy so we waited until it eased up and then made a dash for the thrift store. The thrift store gal recommended the espresso shop so we dropped the laundry off at the hotel and headed for the coffee shop. 

Rain Day in Charleston!
Heart 1 Comment 0
Emma crossed the street to the bakery and brought back a delectble baked good.
Heart 1 Comment 2
William AbbeyGo Em! now we're talking'. Thursday's ride went to Quilcene. Pie and coffee. Then return via Egg and I and Swansonville. Legs are pleasantly tired. there were 7 of us.
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Janet Anspach-RickeyHi Bill! Sounds like a fun ride.Read your note to everyone. We had some amazing crab soup tonight. There's supposed to be a marathon in the morning. Start time is 7:45am! I will try to get a picture.
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Goes great with our expresso!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 0