Bulle to home (by car) - Spring in Iberia - CycleBlaze

April 30, 2024

Bulle to home (by car)

The day was sunny and mild, traffic in Switzerland continued to be dense, in Germany it flowed more easily. Nothing really to report. Except that we made it! It was a long haul and we have both had enough of sitting in a car for a while. It's good to be home!

Nothing special about this bridge except it's the only picture I took today.
Heart 6 Comment 0

I'll be writing a short summary one of these days, lessons learned and conclusions drawn. Until then, thanks for following! It meant a lot to know you are out there and traveling along.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 11
Comment on this entry Comment 12
Betsy EvansThanks for your report. I'm sorry that you got sick, and hope you're feeling better!
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Tricia GrahamIt must feel good to be safely home
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Kathleen JonesGlad you’re home safe and sound.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Karen PoretThree R’s now..Rest, Relaxation, and Rejoice as you ARE HOME ❤️
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Rachael AndersonI’m glad to hear you made it home safely!
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Betsy EvansThanks, Betsy! And now I am very much looking forward to reading how your tour in Morocco progresses.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Tricia GrahamYes, indeed, so good to be home!
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Kathleen JonesThanks, Kathleen! So good to be back on my feet again.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Karen PoretThree R's! That is a nice extension of the two R's. Happy to be home but will probably get itchy feet soon enough.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Rachael AndersonThanks, Rachael! We were thinking of you two all the while we were driving through different kinds of (bad) weather and hoping it wasn't too bad where you were.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Karen PoretTo Suzanne GibsonAs you are originally from the 🇺🇸, Suzanne surely you recall the “3 R’s”.. reading, writing, and rithmetic ( arithmetic) ;) This was my thinking when I first wrote to you.. Hope the revised version of this is beneficial for you!
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago
Suzanne GibsonTo Karen PoretYes, now I remember. My association was with the military Rest&Recreation RR.
Reply to this comment
2 weeks ago