Chairman Mao Memorial Garden - Oh Hai - CycleBlaze

Chairman Mao Memorial Garden

This is privately created museum to the Great Leader whose accomplishments shall not be forgotten for a thousand years
Heart 0 Comment 0

When Chairman Mao came, he got rid of local despots and bullies, he divided the land, and realized ownership of the land by the people who tilled the land.

When Chairman Mao came, freedom in marriage became a right, women and girls were emancipated, the weaker sex were able to become cadres.

When Chairman Mao came, there were movements to create culture and eradicate illiteracy. Night classes were created so people could learn to read. Free education was realized.

When Chairman Mao came, great hydrology projects were undertaken. 86,000 giant reservoirs were constructed.

When Chairman Mao came, gambling was prohibited and drugs were eradicated. Prostitutes were able to become productive members of society.

When Chairman Mao came, we all walked the road towards joint prosperity. A cadre could not act for his own self interest but the interest of all the people. Tractors, fertilizer, all sorts of things were held in common interest. From being unable to eat enough, things changed to having an excess of grain.

When Chairman Mao came, medicine and medical treatment became free. There were barefoot doctors who traveled to people's homes to provide service.

When Chairman Mao came, cadres served the people. They did not accept gifts nor give preferential treatment. Everything was fair and fairly done.

 When Chairman Mao came, society's attitude became lofty. People studied the actions of Lei Feng and tried to emulate him. Thinking of oneself before the greater good was uncommon. All brothers were of one family.

When Chairman Mao came, we struck down our external enemies, we strengthened the forces of our military, the imperialist revisionaries dared not show their faces, the people of China were able to stand firmly proud and breathe a sigh of relief.

Heart 0 Comment 0

I'll refrain from commenting on the truth of any of the above claims.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0