Friday in Ljubljana - We're going on an adventure... - CycleBlaze

May 26, 2023

Friday in Ljubljana

Its been a great few days resting in Ljubljana. We've visited here about 6 times over the last few years so we could actually rest without any pressure to see or do anything. James and I made the most of having extra adults and took a walk while Tobias napped and enjoyed not having to worry about our kid running into ankles, vans, or falling over. In the evening we visited the Friday food market. The whole city is full of people and it was really fun being amongst it.

We have (maybe, fingers crossed) also solved the nappy leaking issue. Some suggested to just add an extra layer in for more absorbance, so we found some normal muslin nappies for that purpose. Today that was a huge success at least and we had no leaks and instead of 8+ nappies and 3 pairs of pants to wash we just had 5. 

Rohan asked me if we were looking forward to leaving again tomorrow, or if we ever thought about ditching the bikes and just travelling like normal. Its funny, even though it was hard and rainy and hilly, we hadn't even really considered it. It's going to be a bit of a mission packing up tomorrow after 5 nights of not moving, especially because our bikes are sleeping a 15 minute walk awake. But we're looking forward to getting back on the road, seeing if our legs have recovered at all, and seeing some more of Slovenia.

Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 2 Comment 0
Heart 1 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0