Day 68 Rest day in Moran - Still 8 years old in my brain - CycleBlaze

July 18, 2023

Day 68 Rest day in Moran

To day was a play day as Peter goofed up in making a reservation in Yellowstone NP for tomorrow instead of today and we couldn’t cancel. So we drove down to Jackson which seems to be the same thing as Jackson Hole. Very upscale massive commercialization and packed with tourists. We stopped at the Cunningham cabin on the way; it amazes me to think that people survived the winters here in these humble log structures. 

Delicious fish tacos for dinner (thank you Peter!) and a beautiful sunset. Nice bonus day!

Heart 5 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Cunningham cabin
Heart 4 Comment 1
Charmaine RuppoltBoy, the Cunningham cabin is an unusual design for a cabin....very elongated.
Reply to this comment
4 months ago
Common lilac. The leaves are thickened- I suppose due to the windy environment.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 3 Comment 1
Charmaine RuppoltBeautiful sunset photo with the Tetons in the background!!
Reply to this comment
4 months ago
Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 4
Di KegelesJackson is the town, Jackson hole is the valley that HAS the town of Jackson……
Reply to this comment
9 months ago
Susan WelchWonderful wonderful photos Sandy! I can hardly keep up with you!!
Reply to this comment
9 months ago
Sandy EarleTo Di KegelesThanks for straightening that out for me!
Reply to this comment
8 months ago
Julie O’NeillThis part of WY is my favorite. The Tetons are so breathtaking, with the Snake River at their base, and no foothills. You look so strong, like you could ride straight up Mt Moran : )
Reply to this comment
8 months ago