Journal Comments - Springtime Spin in Sardinia 2019 - CycleBlaze

From Springtime Spin in Sardinia 2019 by Anne Mathers

Scott Anderson commented on a photo in Cagliari

So beautiful. One of my favorite trees.

Rachael Anderson commented on Cagliari to Victoria

It was great journal, I’m sorry to see it end. We look forward to seeing you in Victoria.

Rachael Anderson commented on Isola di Sant’Antioco to Cagliari

What a great time with the trains. Glad you made it and had a wonderful last dinner!

Rachael Anderson commented on a photo in Isola di Sant’Antioco to Cagliari

How frustrating! We had the same issue multiple times in Southern Italy. By the way, it’s good to see a post from you again. We were worried.

Patrick O'Hara commented on a photo in Carloforte to Sant’Antioco

Sorry, Anne. I actually thought I was reading the Anderson's blog. I thought to myself, "that's not Scott's bike!". Ha ha. Oooops. Glad to see your journal again. I missed it over the past few days. Tail Winds!

Patrick O'Hara commented on a photo in Carloforte to Sant’Antioco

Isn't that your old BF?

2 years ago
Anne Mathers replied to a comment by Leslie Rogers-Warnock on a photo in Isola San Pietro Day Ride

Yes, it’s a bionic version.

Patty Barron commented on Isola San Pietro Day Ride

What a scenic island! Really must be a beautiful place to visit & tour!

Patty Barron commented on a photo in Isola San Pietro Day Ride

Cool little vehicles, they look like a cousin of our Smart car! πŸš—

Patty Barron commented on a photo in Isola San Pietro Day Ride

Haha, love the line-up, of bikes & motocyclettes. πŸš²πŸš²πŸπŸπŸ›΅πŸ πŸ›΄?

Leslie Rogers-Warnock commented on a photo in Isola San Pietro Day Ride

Looks like a type of bird of paradise.

Leslie Rogers-Warnock commented on a photo in Buggerru to Carloforte

I googled it....it means "Other Danger"
I would include snakes, lizards, goats, dogs, cars, other cyclists, end of pavement. A CYA sign.

Other danger
(formerly used Italian traffic signs - old - pericolo generico.svg)

Scott Fenwick commented on Alghero to Bosa

Type your comment here

Bill Shaneyfelt commented on a photo in Buggerru to Carloforte

Might be garden pimpernel, if my google image search serves me well. Looks about right anyway.

2 years ago
Anne Mathers replied to a comment by Keith Classen on a photo in Buggerru to Carloforte

That would be zero along this coast. Otherwise, we have seen more cycle tourists here in Sardinia than on any other tour we have done. Still not a lot but we don’t often see others touring by bike.