Journal Comments - To Belgium with Kevin - CycleBlaze

From To Belgium with Kevin by Chris Pountney

Ludo Verhoeven commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

A lot of respect for the way in which you cycled more than 1100 kms from Fredericia, to the rhythm of that little sweet Kevin, to my place in Turnhout. I really really enjoyed your stay here with me.

Keith Klein commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Hi,
Well done , the THREE of you! It’s been a splendid journal to follow and I’m sure just the beginning of a long series. Thanks for taking us along.
Cheers,
Keith

Jeanna & Kerry Smith commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

We have enjoyed your journal and getting to know you, Dea and Kevin. What a wonderful way to introduce Kevin to a life of travel and adventure. We'll look forward to hearing about what comes next for your family.

Andrea Brown commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Well done, Chris and Dea. Kevin is a lucky boy and you are lucky parents to have such an amiable travel companion. May there be many more km. in your bike futures together.

Rich Frasier commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

I’m so happy you were brave enough to embark on this adventure. I’m anxious to here how the rest of the trip goes. Please keep us informed!

Rich Frasier commented on a photo in Day 38: To Belgium!

You are my heroes! Congratulations!

Kathleen Classen commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

What a wonderful thing to be doing together. I have enjoyed reading each day. As for Kevin, he is just plain adorable 🥰. I am reading your books on our current modest bike tour, and when things get a little gnarly I thank my lucky stars I am not doing the desert dash or crossing Mongolia. It helps!! I have finished the first one and you have just arrived in Vancouver in the second. They are a great read.

Sue Price commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us all. It has been heartwarming to read your journal each day and to see how you are sharing your passion for cycling with Kevin. ❤️

Bill Shaneyfelt commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Good job!
"Kevin has really made us slow down and smell the roses. " Or nappy? :-)

Eva Walters commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Thank you so much for your journal, and the great photos of Kevin. It's wonderful that you and Dea are continuing to travel by bike with your very charming companion. You two are excellent parents! Please keep us posted on your experiences in England.

Rachael Anderson commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

What a great adventure! I look forward to reading about your future rides with Kevin!

Rachael Anderson commented on Day 37: To Casteren

I’m so glad to hear plan to do a trip again!

Steve Miller/Grampies commented on Day 38: To Belgium!

Congratulations on what we hope is just the first of many more cycling adventures to come with Kevin. We will be interested to see what happens in the non bicycle patrt in England.

Steve Miller/Grampies commented on a photo in Day 38: To Belgium!

Well, Kevin might forget but he can always read the blog to help him remember.

Malcolm Gillies commented on Day 36: Rest day in Veghel

Great that you met up with Janneke!

Her trip to Australia seems like a lifetime ago now.

2 weeks ago