A video retrospective - Bilbao to Sete - CycleBlaze

April 24, 2021

A video retrospective

We just discovered that we have videos from this tour that never made it into the blog for some reason.  We can’t can’t recreate now why that was, but think it was an issue of timing - we were new to this website and weren’t using Vimeo yet, and had to convert them to Vimeo after the fact.  Or something.  Who knows now?  Our old brains can’t think back that far.

In any case, now that we’ve rediscovered them we’re going back and adding them in where they belong, as long with all of the maps.  A good activity for a rainy day.  To start us off, here are  some composites: slide shows of favorite photos for the tour as a whole, and another one of favorite videos.

A slideshow of stills from the first half of the tour:

A slideshow of stills from the second half:

A collection of favorite videos from the tour:

Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Rich FrasierGreat journal! Your perseverance through all the challenges is impressive. If you ever come back this way, look us up. There’s lots more in the Aude worth exploring!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Scott AndersonTo Rich FrasierThanks, Rich. This was such an amazing, priceless tour. It’s really hard to believe that so much happened in less than six weeks. There’s so much I’d forgotten already. It’s really a good argument for keeping a blog.

It’s thanks to you and Robin that we were reflecting on this today, btw - I came home from coffee this morning and found Rachael talking about long term visas and looking at rental properties in Narbonne!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago