Easy Rider - Rise Again! Fall/Winter 2019 - CycleBlaze

January 7, 2019

Easy Rider

Dodie gave me a start yesterday by climbing onto her bike trainer. But it was still too soon to actually move the pedals. In fact,  she struggled to get the operated leg just onto the pedal. I gave her a lift on. But there was no spin.

That was yesterday. Today, she got the foot on the pedal on her own, and rotated 1/4 turn. We know that first full rotation is coming.  With the first knee, that rotation came after three weeks. We are right now at day 6 with the second knee. It may not be as exciting as following the other current Cycleblaze bloggers as they zig zag around the world, but put away your stop watch and mark your calendar. See if Dodie can blast over that rotation barrier before January 23.  (January 23 represents the blistering pace she did last time.)

This is the arena where Dodie is taking on her cycling challenges just now.
Heart 3 Comment 0
Will you bet on this knee doing 110 degrees over the top within 15 days?
Heart 2 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 9
Comment on this entry Comment 5
Bill ShaneyfeltMy bet is within a week... We shall see!
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Bill ShaneyfeltTo Bill ShaneyfeltWatching for it by 14 Jan.
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Sue PriceI would never bet against Dodie! You go girl!
Reply to this comment
5 years ago