Day 67 - San Roque, Northern Samar to Lapinig, Northern Samar - The Man Who Cycled The Philippines - CycleBlaze

February 14, 2016

Day 67 - San Roque, Northern Samar to Lapinig, Northern Samar

Day 2 - Samar Island Loop

79km of smooth and well-paved roads on gentle rolling terrain with easy scaling on small hills and not so easy climbs on a couple of moderate hills in the town of Mapanas, from San Roque Parish Church to St. Bonaventure Parish. Two river crossings by small boats before and after Laoang Island. Heavy breakfast at the church convent with biker-priest Rev. Fr. Alwin Legaspi; lunch at Melyn's Burger & Eatery in Palapag; and dinner at the church convent with biker-priest Rev. Fr. Batchoi Osias in Lapinig. Many, if not most, coastal towns of Northern Samar were recently devastated by Typhoon Melor a.k.a. Nona.

I judge people who judge me based on my cycling attire by their spelling, grammar, punctuations and reading comprehension - to get even. It's wrong to judge a person's level of competence based on his cycling outfit, and the correct abbreviation of kilo/kilos is kg. There's no need to add an s to show its plural form when you write it. Same with kilometer/kilometers - km would suffice.

Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 1
Mike AylingHi Boyet
I don't see anything wrong with your cycling attire!
Mike
Reply to this comment
3 years ago