Plan Modified, Final Week - Laos is More: The Minimalism Tour - CycleBlaze

Plan Modified, Final Week

The email came in with a counselor appointment asking for noon on Sunday.  That was not ideal, so I asked him to switch to mid-week if possible.  

The first priority was to cram in five more F45 fitness classes before flying out on Friday to get my money's worth.   The next priority was to get the Black Mistress bike to Probike for upgrades.

Before all that I needed to clean up my condo and at least stay there on Friday and Saturday nights to get something out of all this work.   

The wildcard in this was how and when to open a bank account.  Going with the Chonburi town idea and a condo ownership document in hand, it could be attempted on a Monday.  

So the plan was as follows:

1.  Clean condo today, try and get keys and locks changed, meet up with friend then stay in condo Fri and Sat nights 

2.  Ride the bike to Chonburi (60km) and stay there on Sunday night.  By the way, the new folding bike bag had arrived yesterday at my condo.  Unfortunately it was too small for the Montague.  It would only fit the Tern.  

3. Get the Tern bike in a taxi to the Sananwan and switch to the black bike.  Take that in a taxi to Probike and have the upgrades done, then stay in Bangkok on Monday night .

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0